Location: Sayre, Pennsylvania
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 5bc1fa82c00fd72ac1a7d750cbefb9e5
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a compassionate Certified Nurse Midwife to join its expanding OB/GYN practice.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the Position
- Provide prenatal and postnatal care in the outpatient clinic along with annual visits and IUD insertions.
- Collaboration with a team of OB/GYNs and Certified Nurse Midwives to support both labor and delivery services
- Integrated practice model with strong internal referral network
- Collaborate with your colleagues on major cases. Easy access to Guthrie Specialists.
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
Work Life Balance
- Call 1:5 and available OB Hospitalist (24/7 coverage) post call day off
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Family Medicine Residency & Medical Students from Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie