Location: Nampa, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Nampa is seeking a part time RN (0.6 - 0.75 FTE) to join our NICU Family Care Unit team.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
The Nampa Family Care unit is very unique unit that focuses on Family Centered Care. The uniqueness of this unit offers 14 LDRP beds, 7 paired with level II NICU, 2 OR's and 4 Triage rooms, averaging 100 deliveries per month. In addition, our unit offers 8 NICU suites to provide care for 32 weeks and above. We have highly trained and committed staff and providers in this unit. We focus on providing excellent patient centered care, achieved through education, expertise and teamwork in a safe and positive environment of our patients, their families and ourselves.
Why St. Luke's Nampa:
"I am currently a travel nurse in the NICU at St. Lukes Nampa and have been here for two contracts now and I never want to leave. Everyone from the staff to management is so nice, welcoming, and extremely helpful, not only in the NICU but the whole hospital. I have never worked for a place that is so inviting and treats you as one of their own. I would 100 percent recommend working for St. Lukes!!"
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
Experience: 1+ years of experience
Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Preferred qualifications: Must have 1+ years of NICU RN experience
***Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "New Grad RN" on our careers portal to be considered for current opening
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
As the only Idaho-based, not-for-profit health system, St. Luke's Health System is dedicated to our mission "to improve the health of people in our region."
Why St. Luke's:
- Five-time Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence
- Named one of the top 15 Health Systems in the U.S. for the 9th consecutive year
- Locally owned, not-for-profit, and driven by a strong sense of purpose
- St. Luke's Children's Hospital, Idaho's only children's hospital, has been recognized for the first time as a Level 2 Pediatric Trauma care facility by the American College of Surgeons. The achievement recognizes St. Luke's pediatric trauma center's dedication and delivery of excellence in caring for injured pediatric patients in Idaho
- SLHS named one the best hospitals for maternity care
Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. This being Idaho's largest metropolitan area. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture and economic well-being.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.