Atlantic Health System has an opportunity for a Secretary/Technician in the Mother/Baby Unit at our Morristown Medical Center location. This is a full-time position working the night shift, 11p-7a, including every other weekend.
- Must assist the nurses in caring for low and high risk post partum Moms and Newborns as well as post OP GYN patients
- Must actively exhibit and promote Patient Family Centered care Model as well as the Baby Friendly Philosophy.
- This individual will also be responsible for secretarial duties - that include admitting and registering patients.
- Filing and dismantling charts
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CNA and hospital nursing unit experience preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Please See Above