Join Us in Our Mission to Provide Compassionate, Quality Care
MetroWest Medical Center has a great opportunity for Director, Maternal Child Health. MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston.
We are committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
Why Consider MetroWest
· MetroWest Medical Center is an exciting place to build a career, offering the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment that values the important contributions of all our staff members.
· Commitment to the highest standards of quality in care.
· Investment in the care experience for our patients and staff, including advanced treatments, tools, and technology.
· The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Master’s Degree in nursing.
· Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
· A minimum of five to seven years of progressively more responsible experience in nursing, including at least two years of management experience.
Join our Community Built On Care.
Internal Number: 0
About MetroWest Medical Center
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.